Dr. Brad Bauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Bauer?

April 13th, 2017

INCOMPETENT

Dr. Brad Bauer "overlooked" my husband's kidney cancer for 3 years and 19 office visits. My husband died in 5 1/2 months.

April 13th, 2017

Incompetent

August 16th, 2016

Dr. Bauer was thorough in examining my husband. He diagnosed his prostate cancer, was very concerned in delivering the news to us, explained the options in treatment, gave us an appointment to return to discuss options with him and recommended an excellent surgeon. He is now cancer free thanks to Dr. Bauer.

March 11th, 2016

This man treated my Mother for two (2) years for a urinary tract infection without any tests that would have indicated cancer on her kidney. It took a P.A. contacting him for test requests In which he sat on for two (2) months before making the tests. His mannerism and unsypathetic explantion of needing her kidney removed (i.e. Cancer ) was at least crass. She now has to live her life with one (1) kidney and receive chemo treatments to hopefully stop the spreading of Cancer. I suggest you look else where for a Urologist. The 1 Star rating was a must to submit this review!

November 22nd, 2013

He overlooked my husband's kidney cancer for 3 years!!! Now I am a widow and our son doesn't have a father. I would rate him a 0 if I could!!!

January 23rd, 2012

Dr. Bauer is an excellent doctor!!! I feel he saved my life. He discovered a tumor on my bladder in the very early stages and i am now cancer free!! That has been 8yrs ago. Since i have retired and moved to Tennessee but still drive 6hrs to see Dr. Bauer for my yearly check ups. GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!!

December 23rd, 2011

Minister

Dr. Bauer, is the best doctor that a man can have, he listen to you and show that he care for you and want to try an treat and treat the problem so that you maybe back on your feet. When he was in the Ozark, area this was the very best doctor and there has not been one like him since

November 3rd, 2011

STAFF IS DISREPECTFUL ON THE PHONE. POOR STAFF!!!!!!!

THE STAFF IS VERY RUDE ON THE PHONE! I NEVER IN MY LIFE FELT SO DISRESPECTED. ESPECAILLY THE MALE ANSWERING THE PHONE WAS HORRIBLE. DR. BAUER IS A GOOD DOCTOR BUT HIS STAFF RUINED IT FOR ME. I WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN!!!!!!

May 22nd, 2017