A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Bendesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Bendesky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Bendesky, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendesky graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Bendesky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Steven Bendesky MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad S. Bendesky practice?
- Dr. Brad Bendesky has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Bendesky practices Emergency Medicine near Audubon, NJ.
See Audubon Emergency Physicians.