A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Berg, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Berg, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Ross Berg MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Berg practice?
- Dr. Bradley Berg has 9 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Berg practices Pediatrics near Sedro Woolley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Arlington, WA.
See Sedro Woolley Pediatricians.