A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Berman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Berman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad David Berman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brad D. Berman practice?
- Dr. Brad Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Berman practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatricians.