A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Bernardini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Bernardini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Bernardini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardini graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bernardini has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Joseph Bernardini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad J. Bernardini practice?
- Dr. Brad Bernardini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brad Bernardini practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons, Vineland Orthopedic Surgeons, Vineland Neurologists, and Vineland Sports Medicine Doctors.