A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Bernardini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Bernardini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernardini
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bernardini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Bernardini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardini graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bernardini has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad J Bernardini MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad J. Bernardini practice?
- Dr. Brad Bernardini has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Bernardini practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons and Vineland Sports Medicine Doctors.