A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Blankenhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Blankenhorn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blankenhorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blankenhorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenhorn graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Blankenhorn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Douglas Blankenhorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brad D. Blankenhorn practice?
- Dr. Brad Blankenhorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Blankenhorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.