A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Blankenhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Blankenhorn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blankenhorn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blankenhorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenhorn graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Blankenhorn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Douglas Blankenhorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brad D. Blankenhorn practice?
- Dr. Brad Blankenhorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Blankenhorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.