A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Brazeal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Brazeal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brazeal
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Brazeal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Brazeal, MD, PA is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brazeal graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brazeal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Alan Brazeal MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad A. Brazeal practice?
- Dr. Brad Brazeal has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Brazeal practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Psychiatrists, Palestine Neurologists, and Palestine Pain Management Doctors.