A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Brazeal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Brazeal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brazeal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brazeal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Brazeal, MD, PA is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brazeal graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brazeal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Alan Brazeal MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad A. Brazeal practice?
- Dr. Brad Brazeal has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Brazeal practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Psychiatrists, Palestine Neurologists, and Palestine Pain Management Doctors.