inactive

Jay B Butler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 6th, 2016
Trust in Dr. Butler
Dr. Butler was encouraging and didn't treat me like just another case. He said I needed a shoulder replacement but whatever I'm doing I should keep it up because he couldn't improve on it with physical therapy. I do a lot of yoga and shoulder strengthening exercises. I liked that he didn't jump into surgery as the only solution. That was 7 years ago and still no surgery.

August 25th, 2015
Dr. Butler gave me a new shoulder....perfect fit!! He performed surgery on a painful and very painful shoulder. It healed perfectly and I have full motion. I am very grateful,

June 20th, 2015
This physician/surgeon is both gifted in his craft and profession, but equally gifted in forging a good relationship with his patients, He listens well, is dedicated to finding the right procedure to correct the problem. Yes, my new shoulder is perfect!!!!

February 12th, 2015
Best around
Highly recommend this physcian for knee and shoulder.

June 27th, 2012
Both Knees Blown Out
Being a 16 year old I have found Dr. Butler to be a great doctor. I have had Dr. Butler perform two ACL and meniscus reconstructions on both of my knees, both with amazing results. Through my rehab program I have been able to resume activities I love!

December 3rd, 2010
Two ACL reconstructions (one on each knee)
Dr. Butler is a very experienced surgeon with a highly professional approach to ones orthopedic problems. I had both my ACLs reconstructed by Dr. Butler and I'm very pleased with the overall outcome. How does one manage to blow a just fixed knee while following all physical therapy instructions, now that is beyond me...