Dr. Brad Case MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 2nd, 2016
Great experience! Dr Case took the time to really listen to my symptoms and he diagnosed the problem and fixed it.

December 10th, 2015
I had a follow up appointment at 3pm. Right after I arrived the receptionist left the building and I was left in the waiting room without the doctor being notified that I was there - when he noticed me, the consultation was rushed because he had a procedure to do. I was then called 7 weeks later to have procedures done, given 4 appointments with times, arrival times and specifics on what to bring. The day before the first procedure I called because I hadn't received a reminder call to find that the appointments had not even been entered into the computer - after I had rearranged my schedule, canceled invitations and found replacements for my obligations in order to commit to these procedures. I do not feel confident in the reliability of this office to have any procedures done at a later date.

October 21st, 2015
I appreciate the fact that Dr Case explains what he's about to do, and takes the time to make sure I understand why he recommends what he does for my skin and concerns. Often I go in thinking I need one thing and leave doing a different procedure and it's perfect for what my goal is. He really evaluates your skin prior to making any suggestions. I love Lisa too- she does an amazing job with the facials and masks I've had done. The overall look of my skin when I leave is noticeably improved and I love it!