Dr. Brad Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Cohen?

Dangerous doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2017

Does office procedures which should be done in a hospital setting such as termination of pregnancies

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Dr. Cohen is a good doctor, but he has a terrible front desk receptionist. She acts like shetyhe doctor. She asks me what I'm coming in for and practically diagnosed me on the phone. She was sighing the whole time we were on the phone. When I get to the office, she looks annoyed. The medical assistant was very nice. I would go back to Dr. Cohen but he has to so something about the front desk.

Baaaaaaad Staff!

Posted on January 29th, 2015

The receptionists are ruuuude and obnoxious! It's a major turnoff! Dr. Cohen has excellent bed side manner and is easy to deal with. Too bad the receptionists are very rude!

Posted on December 10th, 2014

Dr. Cohen's receptionist is the rudest person you will ever have to deal with. Why does he have her working for him. I will not be going back to his office again.

Rita front desk clerk is a Horror!

Posted on November 7th, 2013

I polity explained to her that I was dignosed with a certain disease and I'm worry about my fertility. I was only call for guidance and information. This women is a complete "you know what". Instead of being treated with kindness and understanding she was just flat out annoyed. Like I unconvinced her to call and bother her. I'm changing to another doctor and never returning! They need a friendly front desk staff not that horrible unhappy women.

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Dr. Cohen makes you feel at ease during your appointment. He spends time, listens to what you have to say, and is genuinely interested. I have been going to him for 19 years and have recommended him to many of my friends

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Love love love his staff. I put off going to the gyno for years out of fear, he put me at ease right away. Very professional, outstanding bedside manner, would HIGHLY recommend!!

Great Doctor but nasty office worker !

Posted on May 8th, 2008

Dr.Cohen makes me feel very comfortable, he has an excellent bedside manner.However,the woman in the office is very rude and I dread having to deal with her.

Posted on August 11th, 2017