Dr. Brad Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2016
Dr. Cohen is a good doctor, but he has a terrible front desk receptionist. She acts like shetyhe doctor. She asks me what I'm coming in for and practically diagnosed me on the phone. She was sighing the whole time we were on the phone. When I get to the office, she looks annoyed. The medical assistant was very nice. I would go back to Dr. Cohen but he has to so something about the front desk.

January 29th, 2015
Baaaaaaad Staff!
The receptionists are ruuuude and obnoxious! It's a major turnoff! Dr. Cohen has excellent bed side manner and is easy to deal with. Too bad the receptionists are very rude!

December 9th, 2014
Dr. Cohen's receptionist is the rudest person you will ever have to deal with. Why does he have her working for him. I will not be going back to his office again.

November 7th, 2013
Rita front desk clerk is a Horror!
I polity explained to her that I was dignosed with a certain disease and I'm worry about my fertility. I was only call for guidance and information. This women is a complete "you know what". Instead of being treated with kindness and understanding she was just flat out annoyed. Like I unconvinced her to call and bother her. I'm changing to another doctor and never returning! They need a friendly front desk staff not that horrible unhappy women.

September 6th, 2012
Dr. Cohen makes you feel at ease during your appointment. He spends time, listens to what you have to say, and is genuinely interested. I have been going to him for 19 years and have recommended him to many of my friends

August 2nd, 2012
Love love love his staff. I put off going to the gyno for years out of fear, he put me at ease right away. Very professional, outstanding bedside manner, would HIGHLY recommend!!

May 8th, 2008
Great Doctor but nasty office worker !
Dr.Cohen makes me feel very comfortable, he has an excellent bedside manner.However,the woman in the office is very rude and I dread having to deal with her.