A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Conner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Conner is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conner
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Conner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Jeffrey Conner DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brad J. Conner practice?
- Dr. Brad Conner has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Conner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Orthopedic Surgeons.