A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Mustafa Dajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Mustafa Dajani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Mustafa Dajani, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustafa Dajani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Mustafa Dajani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Mustafa Dajani MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brad Mustafa Dajani practice?
- Dr. Brad Mustafa Dajani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brad Mustafa Dajani practices Neurology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Neurologists.