The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Davis
Dr. Bradley Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital, Inc, Fort Hamilton Hospital and West Chester Medical Center. Dr. Davis has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Davis has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Bradley Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Fredrick Greene
Charlotte, NC 0 mi43
Dr. Shoko Abe
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0 mi12
Dr. Jeffrey Dehmer
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Internal Medicine
Charlotte, NC 0 mi9