A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Davis, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Rice Davis MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Davis practice?
- Dr. Bradley Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Davis practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.