A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Davis, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Davis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan