A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Talley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Edwin Talley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad E. Talley practice?
- Dr. Brad Talley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Talley practices Emergency Medicine near Everett, WA.
See Everett Emergency Physicians.