A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Feldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Edema
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Hal Feldman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brad H. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Brad Feldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brad Feldman practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.