A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Feldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Edema
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad H Feldman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brad H. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Brad Feldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brad Feldman practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.