Dr. Brad Feltis MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery Minneapolis, MN

no change

November 6th, 2015
Wonderful with children. Explained the procedure thoroughly with both the parents and the child. Went above and beyond just the procedure.

January 3rd, 2012
No more worries
Dr.Feltis was recommended to me by my doctor at a regular clinic. From the very biginning Dr. Feltis was very caring and took time to explain what was going on. After several ultrasounds, I was told that I had an ovarian cyst. Dr.Feltis suggested that it be removed and so that is what ended up happening. I had never gone through any medical situation like this and being unconscious during the procedure was very scary to me. But Dr.Feltis was very calm when he came to see before the procedure and that made all the difference for me, as the patient. The correct term for my surgery was a laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy, but to put that into easier terms, i had an ovarian cyst removed and it was removed through only a small incision. I had no pain at all after the operation and was able to get back into a pool only three weeks after. Thank you so much, Dr.Feltis. I now live knowing that my insides are in great condition with nothing straggling by them!

January 31st, 2010
Awesome Doc
Dr. Feltis is a great surgeon.