A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Fiorito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Fiorito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Fiorito, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorito graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fiorito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Anthony Fiorito DO is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad A. Fiorito practice?
- Dr. Brad Fiorito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brad Fiorito practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.