A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Fiorito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Fiorito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Fiorito, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorito graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fiorito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fiorito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan