A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Flaming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Flaming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Flaming, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaming graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Flaming has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Alan Flaming MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad A. Flaming practice?
- Dr. Brad Flaming has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brad Flaming practices Family Medicine near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Powell Primary Care Doctors.