A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Friedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Musc Medical Center
- Asheville Cardiology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Alan Friedman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brad A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Brad Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Friedman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Pediatricians and Asheville Cardiologists.