A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Friedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Musc Medical Center
- Asheville Cardiology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Alan Friedman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brad A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Brad Friedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brad Friedman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Rutherfordton, NC.
See Asheville Pediatricians and Asheville Cardiologists.