A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Golditch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Golditch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Golditch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Golditch graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Golditch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Golditch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brad Golditch practice?
- Dr. Brad Golditch has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Golditch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.