Dr. Bradley Golner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Golner?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Golner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2015

Dismissive and judgmental. He made suggestions that were completely unhelpful. Talked as if my child was not in the room. We did not return.

May 21st, 2013

Dr. Bradley Golner is the most spectacular physician that we have ever had. He is caring, and always shows concern for his patients. He has an awesome bedside manner. He takes the time to listen to our medical concerns. He does not hesitate to refer the girls to another physician if needed, and will order additional tests if need be. He is wonderful with our girls as he exams them. The girls love, love, love him. We live in Prescott, AZ and do not mind the 90-mile drive to get to his office. (We would drive farther if we had to). I would never want another physician for our girls. He goes above and beyond the call of duty in all aspects of job. He is the definition of what a doctor should truly be. My husband and I have the highest respect for him. We tell all of our friends, and family what an awesome doctor he is. We always recommend anyone that has children to him. As a footnote… his nurse Oscar, is excellent also in working with both of our girls. He is extremely nice, and goes out of his way to help with any thing we might need. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatric physician.

February 21st, 2013

Parent

August 3rd, 2012

Terrible Staff

Dr. Golner has no sense of client service. His staff, especially the receptionist and billing dept, are exceedingly rude and heartless. My daughter had a tissue stuck in her nose that they charges $376 to use a tweezer to pullit out. It took less than 1 minute to do. My wife did the same thing a few weeks earlier and this happened to coincide with an appt. They classified it as an out-of-office surgery and refused to change it. The Dr. didnt even remember my wife when she went in to see him to discuss it. We have been going to him for about a year. I will never recommend him or his office to anyone, nor will my family ever step foot in his office again.

September 21st, 2010

Excellent person and Doctor

Dr. Brad Golner has been treating my son for eleven years for everything from normal doctor visits to his special needs. Dr Golner ALWAYS listens to my sons concerns and mine, and never makes us feel rushed or unimportant. We actually had a med review appointment yesterday. When we left the appt, I felt teary eyed becasue of the appreciation I feen for this warm and caring man who is so important to our lives. I think many physicians if not all could learn a lot from him.

May 28th, 2009

We love Dr. Golner!!

We will happily wait when calling for a non-urgent appointment to see Dr. Golner. Everyone else in the practice is great but he is always our first choice! He is a wonderful and caring doctor who knows what he is doing and is VERY thorough. He never rushes you or makes your endless questions or concerns seem trivial. I can't say enough great things about him.

February 21st, 2017