A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Goodman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Henry Goodman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brad H. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Brad Goodman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brad Goodman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesboro, GA and Rincon, GA.
See Savannah Allergists and Savannah Pediatricians.