A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Goodman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Henry Goodman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brad H. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Brad Goodman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brad Goodman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, GA and Statesboro, GA.
See Savannah Allergists and Savannah Pediatricians.