Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great caring doctor  |  show details
by John on Jan 17th, 2014

Dr brad is a great guy who really cares about you. His office is professional but nice. I would recommend my family to see him if needed.

|  A Caring Physician  |  show details
by JoAnn Bieszard Jennings on Nov 11th, 2013

Dr. Herman treated my Dad with compassion, understanding, patience and respect. I was impressed that Dr. Herman did not speak to me as though Dad wasn't in the room. His patient came first. Gradually, Dr. Herman called my Dad a gentleman, and that also applies to Dr. Herman. Dr. Herman always took the time to listen completely to me and give me guidelines that no other of Dad's doctors did. I will always remember fondly, that there was a caring and nice doctor in my Dad's family of physicians. Dr. Herman helped us through a difficult time, but he made it more understandable.

|  Been with him for 15 years  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

I was surprised at comments on how much time he spends. I look forward to catching up with Dr Herman on my annual appointment. He is willing to listen and wants to make sure you have had a chance to express any/all concerns. Good solid primary doctor.

|  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

Cool attitude at first meeting-better after that and correct diagnosis & follow up after no other MD could pin point problem.

|  show details
Sep 8th, 2012

Very cool & seemed to be preoccupied when trying to speak with him.