A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Herskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Herskowitz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Herskowitz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskowitz graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herskowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad J Herskowitz MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brad J. Herskowitz practice?
- Dr. Brad Herskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Herskowitz practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.