A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Homan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Homan, Director of Sports Medicine at Celebration Health is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Homan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Homan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Homan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Homan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Homan DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad Homan practice?
- Dr. Brad Homan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Homan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Orthopedic Surgeons.