A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Homan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Homan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Homan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Homan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Michael Homan DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brad M. Homan practice?
- Dr. Brad Homan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Homan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Orthopedic Surgeons.