A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Homan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Homan, Director of Sports Medicine at Celebration Health is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Homan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Homan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Homan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Homan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Homan DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad Homan practice?
- Dr. Brad Homan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Homan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons and Kissimmee Orthopedic Surgeons.