Dr. Brad Homan DO Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Kissimmee, FL

no change

June 29th, 2016
stay away
misdiagnosed hip injury, told was back

June 2nd, 2016
My husband had knee surgery and woke up with an extra hole!! Extra hole no one knew where it came from. They never gave us an answer. He said maybe a tool pulled skin from inside. That's is not a good answer! Now he has to have surgery redone because it's worse now. I would not recommend him at all. No concern or care after them causing a third hole.

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Homan is very compassionate as well as thorough with his examinations. I felt like I was viewed as an individual and my treatment plan designed for my specific case, instead of a one size fits all approach that many other orthos would have taken. Wonderful doc and accommodating staff!

March 31st, 2015
surgery
He is very good Doctor.

July 31st, 2013
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Homan replaced both of my knees, and I am now able to walk without pain. I had been in a wheelchair for 7 years! I now am able to live in an apartment that is up one full flight of stairs. He gave me my life back! He is my hero! He listened to me, took the time to explain everything to me, and understood all of my concerns and addressed them perfectly. His office staff is wonderful. Michael, his PA is outstanding! And, Luis his office assistant in wonderful. The kind, caring and compassionate assistance I received from him and his staff was amazing. Thank you Dr. Brad Homan for everything. I can never thank you enough! I HIGHLY recommend him!

August 11th, 2012
Diagnosis
Dr. Homan diagnosed what German physicians have not been able in the past, and prescribed physical therapy as needed immediately without any comments and arguing discussion about the budget.Unfortunately, there was not enough time to consider all problems for instance the medication, because the office was packed with patients, and I was a new patient for acute care while traveling.Later, the assistant took care of all my further needs such as chiropractic referal and medical prescription. The office faxed the papers to my travel health insurance, the pharmacy and PT as requested appropriate. Thank you to the assistant and his calming voice.

June 24th, 2011
I am seeing Dr.Homan as a Workers Comp doctor he is great,the only thing is i am sure things would go another way if this was not a workers comp thing.But a great Doctor!!!

November 23rd, 2010
The office staff is very cold and rude. Dr. Homan is personable but not forthcoming with information unless asked specific questions.

March 5th, 2010
Dr. Homan was both caring and competent in helping me with my broken arm. He listened to my concerns as well as any questions or concerns my family may have had. He runs a very efficient office. Flora is the best of the best and she deserves a raise and then some. Thank you for taking an unpleasant experience and making it more tolerable.