Orthopedic Surgeons

410 Celebration Pl
Ste 106
Kissimmee, FL 34747
407-303-4270
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Avoid Homan  |  show details
by Ron Powers on Jan 13th, 2014

In one day Homan changed my life for the worse. A few days after the surgery on my right shoulder I had severe nerve pain and lost most of the function of 3 digits on my right hand. He suggested the problem was carpal tunnel, spine issues and any excuse except the surgery. I was dismissed as a patient and was told there was nothing else could be done for me. I was accepted to the Mayo Clinic brachial plexus department and received a tendon transfer to recover the use of the fingers on my right hand. I continue to have stellate ganglion blocks to help control the nerve pain.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Homan replaced both of my knees, and I am now able to walk without pain. I had been in a wheelchair for 7 years! I now am able to live in an apartment that is up one full flight of stairs. He gave me my life back! He is my hero! He listened to me, took the time to explain everything to me, and understood all of my concerns and addressed them perfectly. His office staff is wonderful. Michael, his PA is outstanding! And, Luis his office assistant in wonderful. The kind, caring and compassionate assistance I received from him and his staff was amazing. Thank you Dr. Brad Homan for everything. I can never thank you enough! I HIGHLY recommend him!

Jul 31st, 2013

He is an Amazing Doctor! He makes miracles happen. He is the best Doctor I have ever met.

|  No awards for Dr. Brad Homan  |  show details
May 9th, 2013

Dr. Brad Homan will get no awards for taking away my loved one's ability to walk by botching a total hip replacement. He will not be eligible for any awards for his poor behavior following his error.

|  Beware.  |  show details
by Beth D. on May 6th, 2013

I would tell a friend to avoid this doctor for total hip replacement at all costs. My loved one went into the surgery, walking infrequently with a cane, and came out of the surgery with nerve damage. She most likely will never walk without a walker again. Dr. Homan's bed side manner was horrible, discharged my loved one by ambulance to another facility one day after the surgery. Saying only that surgery took so long because of the weight of my loved one, and acting totally confused as to what happened in the surgery. The PT staff informed us of this doctor's surgical lack of skill. We found out the hard way. Good luck to you.

|  Diagnosis  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2012

Dr. Homan diagnosed what German physicians have not been able in the past, and prescribed physical therapy as needed immediately without any comments and arguing discussion about the budget.Unfortunately, there was not enough time to consider all problems for instance the medication, because the office was packed with patients, and I was a new patient for acute care while traveling.Later, the assistant took care of all my further needs such as chiropractic referal and medical prescription. The office faxed the papers to my travel health insurance, the pharmacy and PT as requested appropriate. Thank you to the assistant and his calming voice.

|  knee pain  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2011

Brad Homan is a great doctor. easy on the eyes also! LOL

Jun 24th, 2011

I am seeing Dr.Homan as a Workers Comp doctor he is great,the only thing is i am sure things would go another way if this was not a workers comp thing.But a great Doctor!!!

Nov 23rd, 2010

The office staff is very cold and rude. Dr. Homan is personable but not forthcoming with information unless asked specific questions.

Mar 5th, 2010

Dr. Homan was both caring and competent in helping me with my broken arm. He listened to my concerns as well as any questions or concerns my family may have had. He runs a very efficient office. Flora is the best of the best and she deserves a raise and then some. Thank you for taking an unpleasant experience and making it more tolerable.