Dr. Brad Homan, DO
Director of Sports Medicine at Celebration Health

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
stay away show details stay away
Jun 29th, 2016

misdiagnosed hip injury, told was back

Jun 2nd, 2016

My husband had knee surgery and woke up with an extra hole!! Extra hole no one knew where it came from. They never gave us an answer. He said maybe a tool pulled skin from inside. That's is not a good answer! Now he has to have surgery redone because it's worse now. I would not recommend him at all. No concern or care after them causing a third hole.

Nov 6th, 2015

Dr. Homan is very compassionate as well as thorough with his examinations. I felt like I was viewed as an individual and my treatment plan designed for my specific case, instead of a one size fits all approach that many other orthos would have taken. Wonderful doc and accommodating staff!

surgery show details surgery
by Paula Richards on Mar 31st, 2015

He is very good Doctor.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Homan replaced both of my knees, and I am now able to walk without pain. I had been in a wheelchair for 7 years! I now am able to live in an apartment that is up one full flight of stairs. He gave me my life back! He is my hero! He listened to me, took the time to explain everything to me, and understood all of my concerns and addressed them perfectly. His office staff is wonderful. Michael, his PA is outstanding! And, Luis his office assistant in wonderful. The kind, caring and compassionate assistance I received from him and his staff was amazing. Thank you Dr. Brad Homan for everything. I can never thank you enough! I HIGHLY recommend him!

Beware. show details Beware.
by Beth D. on May 6th, 2013

I would tell a friend to avoid this doctor for total hip replacement at all costs. My loved one went into the surgery, walking infrequently with a cane, and came out of the surgery with nerve damage. She most likely will never walk without a walker again. Dr. Homan's bed side manner was horrible, discharged my loved one by ambulance to another facility one day after the surgery. Saying only that surgery took so long because of the weight of my loved one, and acting totally confused as to what happened in the surgery. The PT staff informed us of this doctor's surgical lack of skill. We found out the hard way. Good luck to you.

Diagnosis show details Diagnosis
Aug 11th, 2012

Dr. Homan diagnosed what German physicians have not been able in the past, and prescribed physical therapy as needed immediately without any comments and arguing discussion about the budget.Unfortunately, there was not enough time to consider all problems for instance the medication, because the office was packed with patients, and I was a new patient for acute care while traveling.Later, the assistant took care of all my further needs such as chiropractic referal and medical prescription. The office faxed the papers to my travel health insurance, the pharmacy and PT as requested appropriate. Thank you to the assistant and his calming voice.

Jun 24th, 2011

I am seeing Dr.Homan as a Workers Comp doctor he is great,the only thing is i am sure things would go another way if this was not a workers comp thing.But a great Doctor!!!

Nov 23rd, 2010

The office staff is very cold and rude. Dr. Homan is personable but not forthcoming with information unless asked specific questions.

Mar 5th, 2010

Dr. Homan was both caring and competent in helping me with my broken arm. He listened to my concerns as well as any questions or concerns my family may have had. He runs a very efficient office. Flora is the best of the best and she deserves a raise and then some. Thank you for taking an unpleasant experience and making it more tolerable.