Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Chuck and Jeanne Gray on Apr 21st, 2015

Dr. Jenkins has been our family physician for years, and we will never consider going anywhere else. In addition to being a brilliant physician, he genuinely cares about his patients. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Incompetent staff show details Incompetent staff
Jan 20th, 2015

While Dr. Jenkins may be a kind and caring Dr. It leaves me wondering why he would surround himself with such an incompetent staff. They don't return calls- ever, I have been hung up on when I had done nothing to provoke it AND good luck getting in with Dr. Jenkins in a timely manner. If he is who you choose as a Dr. Keep in mind you will generally see a nurse practitioner that lacks experience and skill.

by F. F. on Jun 11th, 2014

Dr Jenkins is excellent with diagnosing my health issues and those in my family. He has excellent bedside manner, seems more like a friend and he has time to listen and is genuinely concerned. I have a lot of faith and confidence in him as my family physician and have highly recommended him to several people.

Oct 19th, 2011

Excellent, caring, very busy! Need more like him.

nice doctor, usually listens... can be a pill popper show details nice doctor, usually listens... can be a pill popper
May 31st, 2011

Nice man, usually listens... can be a pill popper. Loves to give out weight loss pills! Has tried to get me to take them as well as a couple of my family members and friends. Sometimes I think his solution to everything is lose weight!

by DAN KOEHLER on Jun 1st, 2010

EASY TO TALK TO . ALWAYS TAKES HIS TIME WITH ME . I'VE GOT A LOT OF RESPECT FOR HIM AS A DOCTOR AND AS A PERSON . BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD !!!!