Dr. Brad Jimmo MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 8 reviews

February 8th, 2016
The best wound specialist in Vermont
I adore Dr. Jimmo. I highly recommend him. He knows his stuff---nobody knows wounds like he does. He listens. He HEARS. And he takes the time to explain and talk to you. I am so grateful he is my doctor.

April 11th, 2015
THE WORST DOCTOR IN RUTLAND>>>>BE WARY OF THIS SO -CALLED DOCTOR
I have been to Dr. Jimmo for surgery and would never go to him again. Nor would I recommend anybody else to go to him. I'm almost 40 & have never felt so discriminated against. He was insulting, and rude. When I asked about the sterilization of the knives he was using, his response was "Nothing in this hospital is sterile". After complaining about him to the staff, to which nobody would listen, I ran out of Rutland hospital all cut up and have never been back.

April 24th, 2013
Dr. Jimmo is the best! He saved my life. He is an excellent surgeon and a caring human being. If you have to have surgery, Dr. Jimmo is who you should go to. My surgery was an emergency and I feel lucky to have had Dr. Jimmo do it. Several of my visiting nurses spoke very highly of Dr. Jimmo as well and said they would choose him if they needed surgery. Thank you Dr. Jimmo.

January 16th, 2013
YOU RUINED MY LIFE I TELL EVERYONE DO NOT LET YOU TOUCH THEM YOU ARE A BUTCHER

April 12th, 2012
BS
I think he is a butcher he messed me up for life i wouldnt let him touch my cat

May 18th, 2011
Daughter
Dr. Jimmo, if you can call him a doctor, does not care about his patients. He goes in, hacks a person up, does not admit to his mistakes and ruins people's lives. That is what he did to my father. There is no follow up, because according to him, he made NO mistake. Yet my father will never be the same man, nor live the same life. He will be lucky if he lives at all. It has been 5 months since his simple procedure to remove a pollup from his colon,(a precautionary procedure according to Dr. Jimmo) and he is still in the hospital. Make no mistake, do not seek Jimmo out as a doctor. The life you may give up, will be your own.

March 10th, 2010
He is the Best !!
I think he is by far the Best Rutland has and I am glad I went to him for my Gall bladder he was amazing, great bedside manners, just very smart and that alone makes you less stressed . He's a great asset to Rutland ,I would tell anyone if you want the best to go to him. and his staff also is very amazing they make you feel,like part of a family .He is a Excellent Doctor , and great person. I know if I ever have to have sugery again he is the one I would go to hands down.

August 10th, 2009
He saved my life.
For 8 years I suffered with fullness in my chest, GERD, trouble breathing, and pain. It has been 1 year since my Hiatial Hernia repair and I am a new person. I take no medicines anymore, I have the energy of an 18 year old, I just turned 45. Life is good. He is the greatest. Without the corrective surgery I feel I would have died. I had no life outside of my home because I was so misserible. Dr. Jimmo is a wonderful human being and a very highly skilled surgeon.