A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Klein, MBA, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad C Klein MBA and MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brad C. Klein practice?
- Dr. Brad Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brad Klein practices Neurology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Willow Grove Neurologists.