A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Larocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Larocca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larocca
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Larocca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Larocca, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larocca graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Larocca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad M Larocca MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad M. Larocca practice?
- Dr. Brad Larocca has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Larocca practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Emergency Physicians.