A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Larocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Larocca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Larocca, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larocca graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Larocca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad M Larocca MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad M. Larocca practice?
- Dr. Brad Larocca has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Larocca practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Emergency Physicians.