A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Lerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Lerner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lerner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Lerner MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad Lerner practice?
- Dr. Brad Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Lerner practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists.