A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Lipson, Board Certified Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lipson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lipid Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Charles Lipson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brad C. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Brad Lipson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Lipson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Family Physicians and Wellington Primary Care Doctors.