A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Lipson, Board Certified Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Charles Lipson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brad C. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Brad Lipson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Lipson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Primary Care Doctors.