A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad McCollom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad McCollom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCollom graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCollom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Edmund McCollom DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brad E. McCollom practice?
- Dr. Brad McCollom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brad McCollom practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Pierce, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Vero Beach, FL.
See Fort Pierce Neurological Surgeons.