A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Melliere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melliere
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melliere Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melliere graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Melliere has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad F Melliere MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brad F. Melliere practice?
- Dr. Brad Melliere has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Melliere practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Radiologists.