A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Melliere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melliere
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melliere Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melliere graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Melliere has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad F Melliere MD is a male Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brad F. Melliere practice?
- Dr. Brad Melliere has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Melliere practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Radiologists.