A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Millman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Millman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Millman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Millman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brad Millman practice?
- Dr. Brad Millman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brad Millman practices Otolaryngology near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bensalem, PA.