Dr. Brad Mouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Mouse?

Posted on August 4th, 2015

the BEST

Dr. Brad Mouse

Posted on January 24th, 2015

One of the best doctors I have known . I was sorry to hear he is no longer with the clinic.

Dr. Mouse

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I have all the confidence in him as a doctor.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Mouse for many years. When I see him now, it's "Hi Brad", not Hello Dr. Mouse. This doctor is the best and most friendly doctor I have ever known. When seeing him, you get very comfortable with talking to him. He has kind of that "Olden Days" relationship with patients.

Best doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I have been a paitent of Dr. Mouse for 21 years. He is the best doctor. Very good bedside manners. I just found out he is no longer at his office. I hope I'm able to find where he went. If anyone knows please write a review of where he is.

Where did you go?

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Dr. Mouse has been my doctor for 18 years. He's no longer with his practice and don't know anything other than that. He's a great doctor and don't want to find another one. Where did you go?

patient

Posted on August 15th, 2014

he listens and I don't feel hurried, but I am heard. He doesn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist if needed and he has an awesome nurse, Joel. I recommend him every chance I get. Thank you Dr Mouse

trustworthy

Posted on August 4th, 2014

always does what needs to be done!

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Dr Mouse and his nurse Joell are the best in the business!! They always listen to all of my concerns and I feel do everything they can to help solve my issue. This is the ONLY doctor I've ever seen that is prompt! If i wake up one morning feeling horrible, i can always call in and get in to see them within 24 hours. They work very well as a team.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your kind words.

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Dr. Mouse always takes time to talk to you as a person not just a patient. He has great bedside manners. His nurse is very friendly and always informative.

Doctor's Response

Thank you Vitals guest for your kind words and positive feedback! We greatly appreciate it!

Posted on February 11th, 2014

With the new insurance crisis, my lung medication went from $40 per month to $389 per month. I tried to get an appointment with the doctor, but he wasn't available for 3 months. In the meantime, I have 3 refills I need to change from my current location to a cheaper web site. The nurse refused when she heard my situation - she just kept suggesting "Costco". When I explained that I had 3 refills and couldn't get in for 3 months, she said it didn't matter and refused to allow me to take my prescription anywhere other than their own choosing. Good bye Dr. Mouse.

Doctor's Response

Dear Mr. Frisch, I am so sorry to hear about this situation, there was obviously some mis-communication and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to make things right. Please call our office at 816-503-3700 and ask for Trina. She will be able to assist you.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2011

I have been with Dr Mouse since the late 80's. If I needed surgery or another doctor he would get the best for me. He is very easy to get along with and we have good visits. His nurse is a very good and kind person. She e-mailes messages right back since we live so far away from the office (100 Miles). He has taken good care of me and my husband.