Dr. Brad Herman MD Patient Reviews

3.6

no change

August 13th, 2016
About 18yrs ago I went to Dr Herman for a breast augmentation. Decided on a full D but wound up with DD's. Fast forward to 10yrs ago, I went back to him for a tummy tuck. I was told to ring swim suit bottoms to mark for incisions.... After being 2hrs late for surgery I was told he did not need to use them for marking.... I was left with one side incision much higher then the other which left me with a "Dog Ear" and about 2 yrs ago went to another doctor to correct both sides. Just yesterday I went to have my implants that he put in switched out, the dr that did the procedure asked if I had ever had any othe work on my breast because apparently Dr Herman put an old style implant in along with a new style one! I just can believe it!

March 12th, 2016
Horrible
I was botched twice my tummy tuck And my breast Just re did my tummy tuck Now trying save money to get breast reconstruction I was devastated depressed disappointed hurt Still trying recover from experience

February 11th, 2015
Did not listen to my wishes
Dr. Herman is an ok surgeon, but a terrible listener. Not satisfied with my results.

August 13th, 2014
Taxi Driver
Dr. Brad is an excellent surgeon. He did 2 surgeries on me previously. And they were done very well. He performed first surgery on me in 1992 for the removal of a cyst near my right sideburn and then another in year 2000 for removing a fat/cyst on my the back of my head.

August 16th, 2013
I had breast augmentation and I'm happy with the results however I do believe that he does not listen well. I wanted them a little bit smaller. thankfully im comfortable with them at this point. overall they look good and had no complications

August 8th, 2012
go some where else
i did all the research, asked all the questions. i did not expect to look like a super model, i just wanted to be able to wear a swim suit again, without being felling bad about how my stomach looked. before the surgery i told him what i wanted, and he just did what he wanted anyway. after the surgery, he was not available for a follow up, he was on vacation. when i finally got to see him, he was rude, and said that i he had done a good surgery on me. then tried to find all the excuses he could, to make it seem like it was all my fault that the surgery turned out bad. every time i look down at my stomach. i am reminded of his mistake. i got this surgery to fix two bad c section scars. i wanted to be able to wear either a bikini or one piece. i cannot wear a bikini because of how bad the scars look. i cannot wear a one piece because my stomach is not flat, there is a lump where the scar is. he refused to fix it, and with his attitude, i am not sure that i want him to fix it.

June 20th, 2012
Exceptional Plastic Surgeon!
He has skills and talent and many years experience, very pleased and referred friend for breast reduction she is extremely pleased and drove a day to see him, said worth the trip!

December 20th, 2011
over all im happy with my tummy tuck..he did a great job. i wouldnt trust any other Dr. if i i had to do anything else in the future.

November 2nd, 2011
living with his mistake
dr herman's is good with a simple breast implants, but if you require a lift i would not recommend him. He is extremely charming before surgery, but should you have a problem then he changes and it is very uncomfortable. he is not so quick to correct his mistakes, (i know others who have had the same experience). I also would suggest you not do it in his office.

July 22nd, 2011
this doctor does not LISTEN to his patient. you tell him what you want and he does what ever he wants and it turns out looking ugly, and don't try to talk to him because he has a real god complex. go somewhere else.

January 30th, 2010
Dr. Herman is a wonderful guy and an excellent surgeon!