Family Physicians

3260 E Woodmen Rd
Ste 210
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
719-262-0852
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Nov 1st, 2012

Dr. Reedy seems not to be very talkative. That is because he is thinking through what you have said along with his findings. He is spot on with what is wrong with me. I am not fond of his PA. She rarely diagnosis me correctly. His NP is very good with normal cold and infections stuff. I would recommend Dr. Reedy highly. His staff is friendly and easy to work with.

|  Horrible at Follow Through  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

After sending me off to get a MRI several weeks ago, I still have not heard back from him to read the results to me. I have talked to his secretary and nurses multiple times and all they can tell me is that a growth was seen in my knee and that I need another x-ray to clarify what it is. However, I can't get that done till he calls me and sends off for the x-ray. I can not for the life of me get him to call me. Even his nurses and secretary seem frustrated that he is not calling me back. Very poor service. This doesn't even account for the fact that while all of this is happening my leg is still hurting and I am getting no treatment!

Sep 17th, 2010

Great staff....Dr Reedy takes his time and listens. Thank you

|  Staffs  |  show details
by Privacy Act of 1974 on Aug 30th, 2010

His staffs doesn't act professional at all. It starts with his medical assistant gossiping about his patient. If you like your private information share to others, this is the place to go. Dr. Reedy, have you forgotten the term HIPPA? What about FINE and LAWSUITS for violating this regulation?

Dec 31st, 2007 on yahoo.com

I saw Dr. Reedy for a shoulder problem, and he did a great job treating it. Highly recommended.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com