A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Robinson, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Robinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Robinson MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brad Robinson practice?
- Dr. Brad Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brad Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg Internists and Roseburg Infectious Disease Doctors.