Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brad Rodrigue
Dr. Brad Rodrigue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodrigue is affiliated with Our Lady of The Lake Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brad Rodrigue has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brad Rodrigue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Nathan Quin
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Charles Pearson Jr
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Paul Garrett
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi18