A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Rogers, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Erectile Dysfunction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brad S. Rogers practice?
Dr. Brad Rogers practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Pennington, NJ.
See Langhorne Urologists.