A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Rogers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rogers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad S Rogers MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brad S. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Brad Rogers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brad Rogers practices Urology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Pennington Urologists.