A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Steven Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Brad Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Poway, CA.
See Poway Orthopedic Surgeons and Poway Surgeons.