inactive

Brad Sandler DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2015
For years I've been treated for chronic pain and I've never thought I'd be almost pain free ever again, until I started seeing Dr. Sandler. My knees, which have caused me great issues over 30 years, feel almost magical! My back it much much more tolerable.... As long as I can, I will forever see this physician! Great bedside manner, great people person.. FANTASTIC staff.. cant say enough good things.

November 17th, 2015
When I saw my first pain management doctor for injections before deciding to have surgery he didn't go into nearly as much detail as Dr. Sandler did. He really showed his expertise in his field and made me feel confident he knew what he was doing and would help me. He seemed to keep my long term health a high priority. He also understood that my pain wasn't under control and didn't hesitate to write me a prescription for medicine that I told him worked for me. I've only had one session but I already feel 10-20% better. I can't wait to see what it's like a year from now. Highly recommend this man.

November 3rd, 2015
He cares about his patients and he makes you comfortable to see him again. He waits to do the injections until Your ready. I trust him with my life.

July 29th, 2015
The Doctor is great, friendly, caring with a good sense of humor and seems to truly care about my condition and helping to improve my quality of life. His staff on the other hand, could use some work. They're rude, disrespectful and don't seem to care about about anything other than not being bothered (I've only had experience with the staff in Niles, maybe they're different in other locations). There is one staff member in particular that I truly believes she's the doctor, she insists things all the time, once I talk to the doctor about whatever the issue is, he rectifies it.

July 28th, 2015
Good, but then not so good... at all.
I believe Dr. Sandler to be a great person with the right individuals. I have seen some reviews on here about him using injections, and if you don't get them, or discontinue them, then you will no longer receive medicinal pain management. This I can attest to, as I have known several individuals to go through the same thing, and when I was a patient of his, he fired off indirect "warning shots" to me about if I was to stop getting my injections what would happen (no more medicinal pain management). The problem I foresee is that he shows you all the compassion and bedside manner in the world, until you do something that you had no idea was wrong. People in chronic pain end up in the ER from time to time, and if the doctor at the ER happens to give you something to get you through 2 or 3 days, you get a kick in the *** for it. The point is- being on 3 of the strongest narcotic pain medications known to man, at very, very high dosages, and then dropping you like a fly because you ended up in the ER is not very healthy in my opinion. I can see it both sides, that in some form you may have violated the contract, but in another form you didn't. There has to be a compromise or a gray area; it wasn't like the patient was out going to other doctors and getting multiple prescriptions. And the ER doctor knew the circumstances as well, because they check the INSPECT reports before giving you anything (in this case it was a muscle relaxer). All in all, I think he was great up until something "bad" happens that you took all the proper provisions to correct. Then you get left on the corner to suffer.

July 17th, 2015
Had started to get my life back been there 2 and half years when i had a bad flare up went to E.R. where they gave me 2 vicadin there and had few tramadal left from a prescription i was approved to fill a year before i took those along with the oxicontin to get through the pain. It showed up on drug test so after being put on dangerous drug oxicontin they didn't care why they just drop you knowing the excruciating withdrawal symptoms you will go through. It might be there rule but i wasn't getting scripts from other doctors and i only took the oxicontin and nothing else till then. I thought i should not have been dropped. They act like they care but then do that to you. My life has went down hill where i wish i was dead. Its all about the money you find out. So i would not recommend them to anyone.

January 9th, 2015
AWESOME DOCTOR AND GREAT OUTCOME!
DR. SANDLER IS POSSIBLY ONE OF THE BEST PHYSCIAN'S I HAVE EVER SEEN...SERIOUSLY! HE IS AWESOME! HE TAKES TIME WITH YOU AND HELPS YOU SOLVE YOUR ISSUES. I HAD 3 TREATMENTS FOR MY PAINFUL KNEES AND I CAN SAY THAT WITHOUT HIS PRO-THERAPY, I WOULDNT HAVE THE PAIN-FREE KNEES THAT I HAVE NOW AND I AM BACK TO WORKING OUT ON A REGULAR BASIS...WITHOUT PAIN! HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR AS WELL AS A WONDERFUL PERSON. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

November 2nd, 2013
treating all his patients like drug addicts
I have been a patient at Dr. Sandlers office now for two year. I have had a failed tripe fusion and now have two herniated disc at age 44. I was a truck driver . Several times i have heard his nurse start yelling about people calling for there pain medication. She has an attitude with a lot of people and is not very understanding of chronic pain. Now Dr Sandler was happy to write my prescriptions for pain medication as long as i took nerve block injections. Now that i now longer wish to take them , he has cut off the medication i was on , put me on methadone, i had an allergic reaction to the medication. Now I'm on Nucynta 150 mg er twice a day . I now can not stand up straight and have constant burning from my tailbone to my neck. called his office an they told me to take Tylenol for break through pain. It does not help . Called again , was told he would do nothing for me , told them I am in a lot of pain . No return phone call. As long as he is making money from the injections which cost 3,000 dollars a pop you get royal treatment .. If your poor and disabled making 935 dollars a month i guess you just out of luck with them !! You also get treated like a drug addict. I would be happy to take a drug test or let them count my pills every month , but they never asked me to do so . Guess i will be trying to find someone who really wants to help someone with the kind of problems i suffer from !

October 12th, 2012
Nerve Injections
I have been going to Doctor Sandler now for about six months now. He is the best Doctor that i have seen for my chronic pain. I have severe disc degneration. I had severe pain in my shoulder which has lessened since i had injections in my shoulder. I highly recommend him to other patients. He is caring. Most doctors treat you like your just a chart number an they are sick of hearing about your problems. Dr. Sandler does care! I will never change doctors as long as he is around.

May 22nd, 2012
Great Experience
The treatment I receive from this doctor is not enjoyable at all but somehow Dr. Sandler makes it a tolerable and somewhat enjoyable experience. Dr. Sandler is one of the, if not the best doctor I have ever been to. Great personality, good sense of humor, caring, knowledgable, and informative. And the treatment he provides really works wonders on lower back problems.

April 18th, 2012
Awesome!!
Dr. Sandler was the best!!!

October 20th, 2011
Toni
He is wonderful. Very to the point. Genuine man. I have only seen him twice now fibromyalgia, spinal stenosis and other spine issues and he has explained issues and treatments to me more than any doctor I have seen for these problems. Very handsome too!!