Dr. Brad Sandler DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2017
Terrific Doctor
Dr Sandler is my doctor and ensures my pain is managed. He truly cares for his patients. I highly recommend anyone who has chronic pain to see Dr Sandler.

November 18th, 2015
For years I've been treated for chronic pain and I've never thought I'd be almost pain free ever again, until I started seeing Dr. Sandler. My knees, which have caused me great issues over 30 years, feel almost magical! My back it much much more tolerable.... As long as I can, I will forever see this physician! Great bedside manner, great people person.. FANTASTIC staff.. cant say enough good things.

November 17th, 2015
When I saw my first pain management doctor for injections before deciding to have surgery he didn't go into nearly as much detail as Dr. Sandler did. He really showed his expertise in his field and made me feel confident he knew what he was doing and would help me. He seemed to keep my long term health a high priority. He also understood that my pain wasn't under control and didn't hesitate to write me a prescription for medicine that I told him worked for me. I've only had one session but I already feel 10-20% better. I can't wait to see what it's like a year from now. Highly recommend this man.

November 4th, 2015
He cares about his patients and he makes you comfortable to see him again. He waits to do the injections until Your ready. I trust him with my life.

July 29th, 2015
The Doctor is great, friendly, caring with a good sense of humor and seems to truly care about my condition and helping to improve my quality of life. His staff on the other hand, could use some work. They're rude, disrespectful and don't seem to care about about anything other than not being bothered (I've only had experience with the staff in Niles, maybe they're different in other locations). There is one staff member in particular that I truly believes she's the doctor, she insists things all the time, once I talk to the doctor about whatever the issue is, he rectifies it.

July 18th, 2015
Had started to get my life back been there 2 and half years when i had a bad flare up went to E.R. where they gave me 2 vicadin there and had few tramadal left from a prescription i was approved to fill a year before i took those along with the oxicontin to get through the pain. It showed up on drug test so after being put on dangerous drug oxicontin they didn't care why they just drop you knowing the excruciating withdrawal symptoms you will go through. It might be there rule but i wasn't getting scripts from other doctors and i only took the oxicontin and nothing else till then. I thought i should not have been dropped. They act like they care but then do that to you. My life has went down hill where i wish i was dead. Its all about the money you find out. So i would not recommend them to anyone.

January 9th, 2015
AWESOME DOCTOR AND GREAT OUTCOME!
DR. SANDLER IS POSSIBLY ONE OF THE BEST PHYSCIAN'S I HAVE EVER SEEN...SERIOUSLY! HE IS AWESOME! HE TAKES TIME WITH YOU AND HELPS YOU SOLVE YOUR ISSUES. I HAD 3 TREATMENTS FOR MY PAINFUL KNEES AND I CAN SAY THAT WITHOUT HIS PRO-THERAPY, I WOULDNT HAVE THE PAIN-FREE KNEES THAT I HAVE NOW AND I AM BACK TO WORKING OUT ON A REGULAR BASIS...WITHOUT PAIN! HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR AS WELL AS A WONDERFUL PERSON. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

October 12th, 2012
Nerve Injections
I have been going to Doctor Sandler now for about six months now. He is the best Doctor that i have seen for my chronic pain. I have severe disc degneration. I had severe pain in my shoulder which has lessened since i had injections in my shoulder. I highly recommend him to other patients. He is caring. Most doctors treat you like your just a chart number an they are sick of hearing about your problems. Dr. Sandler does care! I will never change doctors as long as he is around.

May 22nd, 2012
Great Experience
The treatment I receive from this doctor is not enjoyable at all but somehow Dr. Sandler makes it a tolerable and somewhat enjoyable experience. Dr. Sandler is one of the, if not the best doctor I have ever been to. Great personality, good sense of humor, caring, knowledgable, and informative. And the treatment he provides really works wonders on lower back problems.

April 18th, 2012
Awesome!!
Dr. Sandler was the best!!!

October 20th, 2011
Toni
He is wonderful. Very to the point. Genuine man. I have only seen him twice now fibromyalgia, spinal stenosis and other spine issues and he has explained issues and treatments to me more than any doctor I have seen for these problems. Very handsome too!!

August 12th, 2010
Cronic Back Pain for Years is NOW Gone
Dr. Brad Sandler was recommended to me 8 years ago after it appeared that my low back pain was never going to subside. Two herniated discs had be up and down for years as I opted our of surgery. Brad had me up and on my way quickly with in Office Treatment. No surgery and eventually, my back pain was gone. I am so grateful and I have told him so many times. If I ever need anyone to help me with muscle, back, or overall health not mechanically related, he is the only one I will ever see as with Brad, I get results and I get results quickly. And then to add to the experience, you are dealing with a man that is compassionate, direct and to the point. Dr. Sandler listens......listens.........listens. He knows that pain is related to emotions as well. He determines the best course of action and after he listen to me, I listen to him. I am a healthy 59 year old male that was dealing with chronic pain since I was 30. Thank you Dr. Sandler. You are an amazing man!

Health Guides