A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Simpson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad M Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brad M. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Brad Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brad Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Easley, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.