A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Simpson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad M Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brad M. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Brad Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brad Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Easley, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.