A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Singman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Singman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Singman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Singman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brad A. Singman practice?
Dr. Brad Singman practices Dermatology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Staten Island Dermatologists.