Dr. Brad Singman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Singman?

November 10th, 2016

Would recommend

Was pleasantly surprised with my first visit to Dr. Singman. I was seen on time (no sitting around for hours), & he's been the first doctor to actually tell me what my rash was. Had been to a different derm. who had me waiting for HOURS then I had to buy the creams I needed there (I have Medicaid, just about everything is covered). Will definitely go back.

June 2nd, 2016

He's a scumbag who only cares about taking your cash, couldn't care less about you.

October 23rd, 2015

Quality doctor

I was referred to Dr Singman by a friend, and he knew the exact treatment for my condition. Within a week my rash had cleared up. While the visits arent very long, he is very thorough and accurate. Happy with this dr.

August 27th, 2015

doctor is ok secretary is nasty

Idk why but girl behind desk always has a stank attitude. Always . Doctor is fine. Gets you in spends a minute or two tells you what to do gets you out.

May 18th, 2015

Going to him for 10 years and have never encountered any problems with him or his staff.

May 10th, 2015

Go somewhere else trust me you'll regret it

I will not go back to his office ever again. I went for a second opinion on acne problems. First, his RECEPTIONIST AT the (Fairlawn office) IS EXTREAMLY RUDE, the Doctor is in lala land, seriously I had to tell him twice why I was there and what were my problems. He then proceduded to give me more pills and said, "just make another appointment" Now that I'm thinking straight, I should have left from the start.

July 24th, 2014

Extremely unhappy patient

Every review on this page is accurate except for the one positive review. I called to see if they took my new insurance, the person who answered the phone who did NOT identify themselves assured me that he did. I called a second time before my appointment to check again about my insurance and they told me he did. A lot of doctors do not take my insurance so I always make sure I check. I went to the appointment and that fake thinks she's a model of a receptionist who's always rude to everyone (except the doctor, I wonder why?) told me to habe a seat. I said, let me give you my new insurance card. She rudely snaps that she'll take it from me when she calls me. As I go to sit down, she notices which insurance it is and nastily tells me they don't take that insurance. I told her that I called twice to check. She said whoever I spoke to on the phone which according to her is the answering service (apparently she doesn't answer phone calls even though she's a receptionist..isn't that part of the job? I guess not in this horrible doctor's office). I say, "Shouldn't they identify themselves and even if it is an answering service, if they're going to take appointments, which they did, mine (again isn't that the job of the receptionist?) shouldn't they know which insurance the doctor takes? No, apology for driving all the way there for no reason, just her cold, rude stare in her overly made up eyes..BTW, I know that every review is true because when I had another kind of insurance I saw this dermatologist. Why, you say? Because every other dermatologist on Staten Island takes 3 months to get an appointment but not Dr. Singman, you can an appointment with him right away...very strange.. Wish I could give less than a star to rate them but this sight doesn't allow it. A star??!! They deserve a good smack across their collective faces..

April 19th, 2014

The doctor has absolutely no bedside manner. I have been there more than 10 times and he still does not greet me by name. His receptionist in Fair Lawn is the nastiest person I have ever come across. Do not go to this doctor, he's a creep.

April 8th, 2014

A Dreadful Experience

If I could have given ZERO (0) stars for "bedside manner," I would have done so. I have never been treated so rudely by a professional in my entire life. Avoid Dr. Singman.

January 17th, 2014

Explains nothing

This dr gives you cream and sends you on the way. He doesnt explain anything. He doesnt seem to care. Always tells you to come back and hates talking on phone probably because he cant bill for it. His receptionist is hot but shes nasty and unfriendly just like the dr. I would find another dr to go to see.

December 4th, 2013

Great doctor, horrendous front desk

I have been coming to this doctor for many years and every time the receptionist is unfriendly, rude and obnoxious. I am surprised the doctor is still keeping her unless this is a tactic to have a ferocious creature minding the gates

August 10th, 2013

horabile

Very un oragaized office and doctor was hobile