A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Strumwasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Strumwasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Strumwasser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strumwasser graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Strumwasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Mitchel Strumwasser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brad M. Strumwasser practice?
- Dr. Brad Strumwasser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brad Strumwasser practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Pediatricians.