Learn more about Dr. Brad Sweda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Sweda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweda
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Sweda, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweda graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sweda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Michael Sweda MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brad M. Sweda practice?
- Dr. Brad Sweda has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Sweda practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.