Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Brad Sweda
Brad Sweda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Blanc, MI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Brad Sweda is affiliated with Genesys Regional Med Center, Grand Blanc, Mi, Genesys Regional Medical Center and Crittenton Hospital Medical Center. Brad Sweda has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Brad Sweda has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Brad Sweda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Blanc, MI.
Dr. Bradley Sweda
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Grand Blanc, MI 0 mi25
Dr. Thomas Shuster
Grand Blanc, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Karsten Fliegner
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Grand Blanc, MI 0.06 mi24