A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Thigpen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Thigpen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- HELLP Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Thigpen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Thigpen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Dewayne Thigpen DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad D. Thigpen practice?
- Dr. Brad Thigpen has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Thigpen practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.