A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Thigpen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Thigpen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- HELLP Syndrome
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thigpen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Thigpen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thigpen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brad D. Thigpen practice?
Dr. Brad Thigpen practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.