A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Thomas, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Allan Thomas MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brad A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Brad Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brad Thomas practices Neurological Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Neurological Surgeons.